2023 High School Development Program
This program is perfect for golfers who are currently in or starting high school this year. Hone your skills with the help of proven golf mentors and learn alongside fellow high school golfers.
This program includes:
- 20 scheduled practices
- 7 nine-hole playing opportunities with other high school golfers
- Golf specific body conditioning
- Full swing exercises, drills and instruction
- Short game instruction and workouts
- Breakout sessions covering the rules of golf, etiquette and the mental side of golf
- Video analysis and Trackman sessions
- Learning how to score low
Open to anyone in high school or starting high school this year.
You do not need to be a member of Medina Country Club
Thursdays, April 27 – June 8, 4:30 – 6:00pm or 6:30 – 8:00pm
Mondays, June 19 – July 24, 2:00 – 3:30pm
Thursdays, June 15 – June 27, 10:00am – 2:00pm or 12:00 – 4:00pm (skipping July 20)
If you register for this program, you are eligible for a $50 discount toward the registration of the PGA Junior League 17U program.