2023 Ladies Clinics
We are offering professionally instructed golf clinics for ladies of varying skill levels whether they are just starting out or simply trying to improve their game. There will be 2 sessions of this program: one for the beginner golfer and one for the intermediate golfer.
We will cover everything you need to get started; not just how to hit the ball, but also what to do and expect on the course. All instruction will be at the practice facility.
If you have played golf before and are looking to improve your game.
This program includes:
- Golf-specific stretches and warmups
- Learning the fundamentals of the game: grip, aim & stance
- Full swing instruction and exercises
- Short game instruction and workouts
- Introduction to golf etiquette and the rules of golf
Tuesday Evenings, June 20 – July 25 (skipping July 4)
- Beginner’s golf: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Intermediate golf: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
$140 per golfer
10% discount for MCC members.
You do not need to be a member of Medina Country Club to participate in this programRegister Now